Our all-natural ingredients remove hair quickly and efficiently, and actually nourish the skin.
@/Texto: Hair-free living awaits! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Remove the plastic cup containing wax from the packaging and place the cup in the microwave oven. Turn on microwave on high for minutes. (Continue microwaving the wax at intervals of no more than 30 seconds at a time until the wax is the appropriate consistency for your waxing task.) You do not need to melt all of the waxÂ—youÂ’ll know when itÂ’s ready when it has the consistency of honey.
Using a hot pad to grasp the cup handle, carefully remove the cup from the microwave. Be careful! Hot wax can burn.
*Warning: Do not heat the cup on a stove top or in a conventional oven. The Girl From Ipanema wax cup is designed to be used in a microwave oven only.
2. Before applying wax, test the temperature of the wax on the back of your hand to make sure itÂ’s not too hot and that the consistency is right.
3. Apply a small amount of pre and post waxing lotion to clean skin and massage in well. (A little goes a long way. Start with a pea-sized squirt) Blot any excess away if the skin feels slippery otherwise the wax wonÂ’t adhere.
4. Dip the specially made waxing brush into the melted wax. Apply the wax in the direction of the hair growth in sections no longer than 2 to 3 inches in length. Apply brushing the wax on two times.
5. Wait 10 to 15 seconds until the wax has congealed. Quickly peel off the wax in the opposite direction of hair growth using your fingers. Immediately apply gentle pressure with your fingers to the just waxed area to alleviate any discomfort. If thereÂ’s still hair to be removed, wait a few minutes before reapplying.
6. When done waxing, wipe the brush on the rim of the cup. Place the brush on a piece of waxed paper to dry. It can be reused. Do not leave the brush inside the cup as the wax will harden around it and the brush will be stuck.
7. Gently massage the freshly waxed skin with pre and post-waxing lotion to alleviate any redness. @/Ordem: @/